Analyst (Business Intelligence) | UP to SGD5, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Collaborate with business and operations experts to understand and address their data needs required to support better decision making
- Collate relevant membership related data and analyse and interpret the patterns and trends to provide insights to business users
- Build and maintain reports, ad-hoc queries and dashboards as needed in order to monitor business operations and deep dive into data to solve business problems.
- Participate in a Business Intelligence project implementation including gathering business requirements and translating them into detail requirements documentation, work with technical resources to design and model data, build reports/ dashboards, develop and execute test cases and prepare documentation & training materials.
- Improve quality of data such as support for activities to get members to update their membership data
- Apply project management and adopt a process mapping mindset when approaching new initiatives and projects
- Fulfil data and reporting requests received from business units within the organization
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience relating to data analysis, data management, business analytics or business intelligence.
- Possess data analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and present findings with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques are advantageous
- Experience in business intelligence and data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik) will be highly advantageous.
- Proficient with SQL and Excel a must; knowledge and experience with Python and R is a plus
- Knowledge and experience working with CRM solutions is a plus
- Data-oriented personality with good communication skills to present insights and findings
- Work independently and able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080