Analyst, Business Intelligence
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 26-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Contribute to the Revenue Optimization department in its goal to maximize revenues by performing the following:
- Be part of Intelligence team to provide insight and business intelligence to various units, across different revenue streams.
- Collaboration with the business, its applications, solutions, and with technical architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture and to maximize the value of information.
- Drive standardization and simplification across the data architecture, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data
- Increase connectivity, build automated workflows and data checks to constantly improve the smooth running, data integrity and accurate reporting.
- Develop data cubes
- Integration of various BI platform with SharePoint
- Suggests and deliver new solution / process improvements.
- Initiate and lead projects from start to finish using sound project management skills.
- Work with the rest of the Intelligence Team and fully support them in their roles.
- Four-year university degree.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Management or related discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing business intelligence reports and Dashboard with Tableau, Spotfire, etc
- Proficient in complex SQL queries.
- Strong Business and Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team - works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd