Analyst, Business Intelligence
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 6-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Contribute to the Revenue Optimization department in its goal to maximize revenues by performing the following:
- Be part of the Business Intelligence team to provide insight and intelligence to various units, across different revenue streams.
- Collaborate with the business, its applications, solutions, and with technical architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture and to maximize the value of information.
- Drive standardization and simplification across the data architecture, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data
- Improve architectures for Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, integration for data and transaction processing.
- Develop conceptual and logical data models for analytics, operational and data mart structures in accordance to industry best practices model(s).
- Implement processes to collect and maintain inventory of Data assets
- Four-year university degree.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Management or related discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing the conceptual, logical and physical design for distributed databases.
- 3+ years of experience in design and develop Metadata architecture and Master Data Management Solutions.
- Proficient in complex SQL queries is required for this role.
- Strong experience in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Database architectures, best practices, and programming techniques around relational modelling, dimensional modelling and data integration.
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools, data profiling analysis and transformation preferred.
- Strong Business and Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team - works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.