Analog Layout Manager
- Lead and manage the layout team.
- Recruit and build up the layout team including guiding and mentoring the team.
- Plan, schedule, and carry out layout with quality and on time.
- Utilize advanced CAD tools and mask design knowledge to deliver correct and robust layout.
- Meet and exceed engineering specifications and expectations by working closely with the circuit design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- 8+ years analog/mixed-signal layout design of CMOS circuits including experience in leading and managing a layout team.
- Experience in layout designing of DCDC/ phase interpolator/ PA / PLL / VCO/ ADC / DAC / TDC, LNA etc.
- Demonstrated expertise with custom and standard cell-based floor planning and hierarchical layout assembly.
- Experience with CADENCE layout tools.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python, Perl, Ruby.
- Candidate must be open for mobility to China for 1-2 years.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd