AMS Support Manager at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
• Provide, improve and enhance stability of IT platform to business operation by gradually reducing tickets through root caused analysis and permanent fixed.
• Monitor Application service level compliance, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues when required. Drive for operational excellence.
• Ensure support plans are defined for all projects and appropriate support staffing plans are included in project funding
• Participate in the planning and coordination of releases to production, conduct regression testing
• Ensure appropriate design and architecture for process, functional, and technical integration points and cross-application components
• Control financial management to meet budget plan.
• Provide team with coaching, training and development opportunities
• Adhere to compliance policies and enforce operation procedure (SOX, ISM)
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences/Systems or related
• At least 10 years experience in SAP and exhibit proven application management delivery experience or consulting experience
• Ability to manage stressful situations and focus on the desired outcome
• Willing to work flexible hours when needed to support system
• Proven people management skills, adaptive coaching style and the ability to work hands-on with teams in an advisor role
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Travel is required, during the transition phase from project to support
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.