AML Transaction Monitoring Compliance/Trainee Officer (Risk and Permanent Control) - Up to $3200
- 6 to 12 Months contract (renewable)
- Changi Business Park / Robinson Road
- Mon – Fri 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $3,200
- Undertake preparation / updating of financials in system.
- Assist the team in preparing the annual reviews of corporate groups, monitoring of the economic evolution of clients and global limits on groups.
- Minutes-taking at Local Credit Risk Committee.
- Ensure correct input and update of data in systems for credit limit authorizations / ratings and structure.
- Update the monitor of annual review calendar & ratings.
- Monitor and independent re-computation of financial covenants.
- To perform EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) checks on bank customers
- To ensure compliance with Singapore and HQ regulators’ AML/CFT requirements by :
- Carry out AML/CFT transaction monitoring and investigate alerts in a timely manner;
- Resolve or escalate the alerts, where appropriate
- Ensure proper documentation on the handling of alerts
- file suspicious transaction reports, if necessary, to the relevant authorities within the stipulated timeline
- To review and investigate system-generated or any alerts, to determine the next course of action
- Conduct further investigations, if necessary, by engaging relevant stakeholders to obtain the required information to ensure proper closure
- To close the alerts promptly and maintain proper documentation on the rationale of the closure
- To assist team lead in carrying out any necessary reporting to management as well as other stakeholders
- To file STRs to the relevant authorities and attend to any follow-up requests from the relevant authorities to ensure proper handling and closure
- To maintain the register of STRs filed/not filed
- Work with other AML members to maintain the AML/CFT transaction monitoring system and conduct testing when required
- Perform any task or participate in projects as required by the Team Lead or Head of Department
- Work closely, and support other teams within the Compliance space
- 6- 12 Months contract (renewable)
- Mon – Fri 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Robinson Road
- Changi Business Park
- Up to $3,200
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Business. Fresh graduate with relevant internship experience in Risk & Permanent Control
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Must have some KYC/AML experience (Min 6 months)
- Proficient in English Language
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft wordProficient in using email
- Good team player
- Experience in transaction monitoring will be an advantage
- Experience in retail banking or corporate banking will be an advantage
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd