AML/KYC Officer (3-month Temp)
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Student Job
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To conduct AML/KYC review on client documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information; performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists.
- Perform review, collection and data verification scope to ensure all KYC records are accurate and complete prior to final review of the client profile.
- To engage with relevant stakeholders for required KYC/AML interaction to complete cases as per stipulated timeline.
- To classify Client's Risk profile based on the review result as per guideline and policy.
- Diploma/Degree qualification desired
- Knowledge in MS Excel coding/VBA an advantage
- Focused and meticulous working style
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Proficient in reading and writing both English and Mandarin
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd