Req. ID: 107041
The AMHS Sustaining team is responsible for maintaining and sustaining the OHT system (Overhead Transport), Tower Stockers, BWS (Bare Wafer Stockers), Reticle Stockers, Sorters, Scopes, Smart Load Ports, Carriers and Carrier/Wafer Packing Tools. As a AMHS Shift Engineer, you are responsible for the supervision and development of shift team members and for directing area sustaining efforts to ensure optimum performance. You will be expected to work on any scheduled shift work.
- Proactively monitor the performance of equipment and address any issues in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems
- Conduct at least monthly 1:1s with directs to define goals, include in Workplans and measure progress
- Communicate issues to the area leadership and engineering teams
- Collaborate with the Fab Engineering and Production teams to set priorities and address AMHS related issues
- Direct shift equipment team in the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance
- Work with cross-area engineering teams to organize efforts to solve equipment and process issues
- Conduct performance management and professional development of direct reports
- Partner with 1st Shift team members to resolve issues and enable efficient communication
- Ensure team members have required training, as well as job critical knowledge and skills
- Collaborate with area shift supervisor counterparts to drive business process alignment
- Actively encourage Values driven behaviors and responses to issues
- Coordinate shift contribution to TPM activities for AMHS
- Encourage team member engagement by setting challenging goals and communicating Line of Sight
- Ensure adequate shift staffing at all times
- Promote and enable a safe and positive working environment
- Oversee proper passdown between shifts
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proven ability to motivate, coach, mentor and train other technicians
- Ability to effectively and appropriately correct behaviors of underperforming team members
- Solid project management skills including organizing, planning and scheduling tasks and resources; tracking and reporting progress
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good computer skills in word processing, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Location: F10N - 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Information Systems, Project Manager, Compliance, Engineering, Technology, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.