AM/Senior Project Coordinator (O&G MNC | West)
- Ensuring all orders are processed promptly to customer requirements, while controlling cost, quality and delivery relate to the order.
- Actively lead any required follow-up to troubleshoot processing issues as and when they arise.
- Developing contingency plans as needed to proactively address and anticipate customer issues.
- Assisting in tracking project GMs, change order management, and those projects considered to be at risk of delay or cancellation.
- Arranging & coordinating shipments.
- Validating details in the company's global reporting system for bookings.
- Provide support in invoicing and cash collection.
- Travel as needed for the smooth execution / training etc.
- 5 or more years related experience in a similar position and organization with exposure to Logistics.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Independent, stress-tolerant, goal-oriented, trustworthy, diligent and able to multi-task.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project teams.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16816
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD