AM/Senior Order Management, SEAP (JE, Oil & Gas, Project Management, Up to $6K)
- A well-established Firm, in Chemical & Petrochemical industry.
- Responsible to oversee the processing and execution of orders for SEAP Business Unit.
- This role will involve data entry on a large scale and require follow-up with sites/factories to ensure that orders/shipments are completed in both accurate and timely fashion.
- In addition to order booking, establishing a project timeline and monitor the project’s cost, quality delivery, etc.
- To identify/raise and work with the manager in establishing the necessary controls and generating reports as and when needed.
- Order processing IFS and keep the system updated on a timely basis.
- Acting as the control point for document submissions and archiving relating to each project.
- Ensuring all orders are executed promptly to customer requirements, while controlling cost, quality and delivery relate to the order.
- Actively lead any required follow-up to troubleshoot processing issues as and when they arise.
- Developing contingency plans as needed to proactively address and anticipate customer issues.
- Clearly communicating with the customers on any changes to orders, site inspection schedules, non-conformance management items, delivery issues, etc.
- Assisting in tracking project GMs, change order management, and those projects considered to be at risk of delay or cancellation.
- Arranging/coordinating shipments.
- Supporting in invoicing and cash collection.
- Validating details in Company's Global reporting system for bookings (Metrics).
- Travel as needed to Site office or Customers' premises for the smooth execution/training, etc.
- Closely assist/work with manager in generating reports as needed by the situation.
- This position requires ability to effectively build relationships with the Inside and Outside Sales teams, as well as with the Centres of Excellence, to ensure Company is delivering the products and services required to be a successful partner for all customers in the region.
- Guiding and mentoring of the PM team members as needed.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with exposure and background in Logistics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Independent, stress-tolerant, goal-oriented, trustworthy, diligent and ability to multi-task.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project teams.
- Reporting to: Manager, Project Management, SEAP (Individual contributor, no direct reports).
- Working Location: International Business Park (IBP), Jurong East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16814.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD