Algorithm Engineer (Optics & Image processing) - Perm, Northeast
The job focuses on:
- Development of image and signal processing algorithms for the next generations of optical inspection and metrology systems.
- Requires a proven innovative track record and solid fundamental knowledge in the related fields of algorithm development, including image segmentation, texture analysis, classification, feature extraction, statistical data analysis, machine learning, signal processing, filter theory.
- Covering the entire life cycle of algorithms, including modeling, proof-of-concept design, production software design and implementation, performance characterization, documentation and user support.
- Ph.D. in EE, CS, and Physics with strong experience in algorithm development is preferred.
- Software skills required include C/C++, OOD/OOP, MATLAB and/or Python.
- Experience in any one of the following areas is a big plus: algorithm performance optimization, machine/deep learning, distributed computing, parallel computing.
- Capable of cross-function team collaboration for prototyping and testing.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently and/or in a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed for extensive interactions with members of a multi-disciplinary global team.
- Company is US MNC.
- This is a permanent position.
- Working location at North-east region of Singapore
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16761
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD