Alarm Monitoring Operator - Open to Freshers
APAC Alarm Monitoring Center (AMC) is operating 24 x 7 basis and requires 1 personnel at any point of time in view of the wide diversity and high intensity work. The resource has to support the supervisor to ensure proper administration of AMC's daily operations.
- Assist supervisor to support in AMC responsibilities but not limited to:
- Monitoring alarms and incidents in APAC region and ensure prompt escalation to the relevant security managers.
- Preparation and proper dissemination of reports.
- Effective utilization of security resources (access control and alarm response, CCTV management) to respond to alarm activation and coordinate with local GSI / GRE personnel.
- Assist on other support services such as card access, or any other duties assigned by GSI management.
- Assist in handling of security related matters such as emergency incidents, minor investigation, etc as assigned by GSI management.
- Assist in other administrative matters as assigned by GSI management.
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline is okay
- Good written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- It will a shift job 12 hrs rotational shift (3 – 4 days a week). Shift timings are 7 am to 7pm OR 7 pm to 7 am
- Please note your off days can follow on weekends/weekdays depending on your shift days.
ITCAN Pte Ltd