Airside Duty Officer
You will be part of a shift team, reporting to the Airside Duty Manager, that ensures safe and smooth operations across Changi Airport’s airside with focus on manoeuvring area and apron. Your work will require you to collaborate with different stakeholders in a dynamic environment to effect relevant airside safety regime and procedural control with airside users. You will be in charge of responding to and managing real time incidents to ensure safety and to minimise operational impact through coordinating mitigation efforts. You will need to be adaptable to changes in a constantly evolving operational terrain, have the ability to think on your feet and possess high energy levels.
- Minimum polytechnic diploma or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Able to work independently, multi-task and engage airport stakeholders
- Medically fit to work outdoors. Possess a Class 3 driving license
- Required to perform shift duties
- This is a 3-year contract position, which may be renewed or converted to permanent