Airfreight Operations Executive
• Analyse Airlines Transit Time Performance, maintaining monthly and quarterly performance reports
• Manage Cost Database (updating buying rates as procured by the respective Managers)
• Drive Service Delivery and monitor Internal Transhipment Leadtime Performance
• Perform claims support where there is failure of service level agreement
• Vendor Management (i.e. sourcing vendors, negotiating contracts and ensuring excellent service deliverability)
•As part of the Product team, the incumbent will be tasked to handle planning linehaul of postal mail shipments, monitoring and ensuring smooth air traffic movement; and participating in new business projects.
• Possess at least Professional Certificate/Nitec, preferably in Logistic/Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Prior frontline service/operations experience in airfreight is advantageous
• Analytical and data driven (Proficient user of EXCEL and MS ACCESS)
• Prior experience working with teams across geographies
• Willing to work 5.5 (alt.) work week
• Work Location: East
• Working hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm and alternate Saturday 9am – 1pm
• Willing to work on weekends
• Full-Time position(s) available
We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.