Airfreight Assistant Manager (Warehouse) - East/MNC/up to $6K
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for staff performance and career development of warehouse staff;
- Responsible for updating work instructions (WI) in a timely basis.
- Taking the lead in investigation of service failures or damages to customers.
- Manage vendors to ensure they keep high standards. Address failures promptly, maintain service failure log, and lead monthly business reviews;
- Be well versed in warehouse best practices such as safety, security, dangerous goods handling, good distribution practices, record keeping, system updates/integration, continuous improvement, and process flow/value stream mapping;
- Take responsibility for cost analysis in the warehouse. Appropriate allocation of manpower, use of consumables, and vendor payments;
- Recruitment & selection of staff with concurrence from the HR Department;
- Develop data analytics to monitor and predict load for manpower allocation and prevent missed SLA;
- Take steps to improve operational excellence and productivity.
- Drive collaboration within the respective departments within Airfreight division in improving service and performance for key customers.
- At least a Diploma holder with 8 years of relevant experience or a Degree holder in Business or Systems Engineering with 4 years of relevant experience.
- Complete knowledge of Warehouse Operations and Procedures.
- Possess People Management Skills and Good Leadership qualities
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889