Aircraft Maintenance Planner
BOEING ASIA PACIFIC AVIATION SERVICES PTE. LTD. | Date Posted: 1-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all maintenance planning and maintenance control coordination activities, including AOG and out-of-service airplane maintenance events/ activities.
- Develop scheduled maintenance forecast based on analysis of airline schedules and maintenance operations.
- Monitor and coordinate with maintenance provider on deferred (MEL/CDL) and unscheduled maintenance items, and coordinate with the operators on their requirements on disruption recovery and management of maintenance deferrals.
- Track and validate maintenance delays and cancellations based on airline maintenance operations root-cause analysis.
- Plan, manage, prepare and issue all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance activities, based on airline operations, aircraft time available, complexity of work and availability of required resources such as facilities, tooling, materials and manpower.
- Coordinate plans for maintenance work packages with the fleet management vendor to ensure successful completion.
- Lead daily conference call for maintenance planning briefing with maintenance providers, maintenance control, and/or airline operations center (AOC).
- Manage global line maintenance plan when airplane schedules change due to disruptions.
- Verify all assigned talks are completed/deferred prior to aircraft dispatch.
- Finalize overnight routine maintenance work packages and verify tools and materials availability for routine overnight visit maintenance plans.
- Ensure that all managed work are in compliance with standards, policies and procedures system-wide.
- Support operators and maintenance providers' issues by facilitating communications with the appropriate specialists and support organizations.
- Coordinate with material management team to assure that the parts supply is compatible with the work packages provided.
- Provide resource management and determine personnel requirements for various areas of responsibilities.
- At least 3 years of planning experience with relevant engineering or technical qualifications
- Prior Airline and/or MRO related experience, with good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance planning, forecasting and packaging
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Applicants who possess a valid License Aircraft Engineer certificate (LAE) would have a strong advantage