Aircraft Engine Technician (Traineeship)
- Excellent opportunity for individuals passionate about the aviation industry
- Gain in-dept knowledge and experience with on-the-job training
- Monthly allowance provided throughout traineeship
Our client is a leading provider of aero engine repair services. Throughout the years, they have expanded significantly while continuously developing new capabilities and are now looking for promising talent to develop their career with them.
Over a one-year training period, this traineeship will include:
- Gaining in-dept insight into the working environment
- Undergoing theory and practical sessions conducted by external training academy
- On-the-job training where you will have the opportunity to learn and work on engines
- Being a qualified aircraft engine technician upon completion of the programme
- You have a NITEC/Higher NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical/Aerospace/Mechatronics/Manufacturing/Electrical/Precision Engineering.
- You are able to perform rotating shift work
- You have strong willingness to learn and apply knowledge
- You are meticulous and pay strong attention to detail
- You are diligent and a strong team player
- You have a strong interest in the aviation industry.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd