Air Freight Export Executive - Changi
Location : Alps Avenue (Changi)
Monday - Friday : 0900 1800, 1700-0200 hours
Saturday : 0830 - 1300 hours
- Responsible for handling full spectrum of export function including permit declaration and liaison with airlines and customers.
- To handle customer enquiries and review requirements to ensure operational function has the capability in meeting service delivery.
- To execute accurately and communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and overseas offices/agents.
- To ensure timely and accurate handling of all tradenet declaration and submission.
- To ensure billing is completed within 3 days and file closing within 30 days.
- Any other air freight operational duties assigned by department manager.
- Minimum ‘N’ level qualification with at least 1 year of working experience in Airfreight operations.
- Candidate must possess customs procedures certification
- Should be familiar with Air Import / Air Export process flow.
- Able to work according to deadlines with KPIs and SOPs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to start work immediately or short notice preferred
To apply, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] indicating in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Premier HR Services