Air Cond & Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV), Engineer/Assistant - Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
ACMV Egineer JD
- Project Development: Review and participate site acceptance testing and commissioning activities. To validate system performance in meeting operation, reliability, maintainability and supportability requirements. To manage handing and taking over of facilities ready for user ops set up and leading to hospital opening.
- Oversee preventive & corrective maintenance scheduling & coordination work. Manage Maintenance Agent day-to-day works for ACMV system.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and implement advance engineering work.
- To assist manager to plan operation set up, develop processes and instructions manual, implement maintenance & support plans, configuration change management for the sustenance systems and equipment delivered.
- Oversee the performance of outsourced maintenance Mechanical team and ensure good maintenance standards are maintained and planned PM schedules are met.
- Audit and monitor the performance standards of outsourced maintenance services by specialist vendors and service providers for mechanical systems critical to hospital operations.
- Oversee and coordinate improvements projects to the hospital services and facilities as well as upgrading of systems and equipment components.
- Project manager for improvement works to existing hospital facilities such as renovation, retrofitting, replacement of system infrastructure and improvement initiatives to exist specialised systems and hospital facilities.
ACMV Engineer Asst JD
- Supervise the specialist vendors and appointed contractors on preventive and corrective maintenance and replacement works to ensure quality completion and compliance to required standards.
- Monitor MA and specialist vendors’ performance in rectifying ACMV system faults and minimize disruption to hospital operations. Carry out audit and inspection to the preventive maintenance works for ACMV systems performed by MA and/or specialist vendors.
- Assist to collect feedback from users regularly on the maintenance, performance and service level rendered by the MA. Communicate & update users on the maintenance work performed by the MA as needed.
- Provide technical support to the operation and maintenance of ACMV systems. Supervise MA’s ACMV teams in the repairs, corrective and preventive maintenance work as needed.
- Assist in the investigations of ACMV systems breakdown and user complaints as well as supervising the MA teams and/or specialist vendors to implement the action plans required for system recovery and normalcy.
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any equivalence
- Min 2-3 yrs experience in ACMV related field
Interested candidates please submit your resume to j[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd