AIA Financial Services Consultants
Are you looking for a career that’s #NotJustAnotherJob
- Provide financial advice to clients based on their profile and needs
- Build effective relationships with clients to maximise portfolio growth
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients/key holders
- Conduct regular reviews with clients/ key account holders to understand their needs
- Minimum full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
- Minimum age requirement of the position is at least 21 years (based on MAS requirements)
- Candidates with or without experience may apply
- Enthusiastic and coach-able
- Performance-based incentives such as allowance, commission and overseas trips*
- Industry and company recognition, e.g. Million Dollar Round Table and Top Financial Services Consultants Award
- Continuous professional development through a comprehensive training and development program
- Opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills by building your very own agency and leading a team of professional Financial Services Consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
To join us and make a real difference, please click the APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By providing your personal data to us, you consent to your personal data being used, disclosed, stored, retained and processed by AIA Singapore Private Limited, its associated persons/organisations, its and their third party service providers and its or their representatives, whether within or outside Singapore, for the purposes of recruitment and related general administration.