- Be a part of a well-funded, high-growth startup
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working options
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have previous experience, within a Data Engineer or similar role.
- You have demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analysing volumes of data.
- Having expertise in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Algorithms) and Machine Learning would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd