AI Engineer at Panasonic Industrial Devices Singapore
• Provide scientific, technical and organizational leadership for the Artificial Intelligence.
• In-depth exploration of the techniques in terms of theoretical, conceptual and implementation aspects.
• Design cognitive systems, build applications and proof of concept solutions, create Intellectual Property (IP).
• Project planning and management, liaison with stakeholders and research collaborators.
• Provide expertise in machine learning (e.g. deep learning), data mining signal processing and etc
• Create technical roadmap, initiate Research and Development (R&D) theme proposals.
• Master or Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
• Rich experience in computer vision, machine learning, data analysis and algorithm development.
• Strong track record of publicized papers in top conferences/journal, international competition, patents.
• Experience in technology transfer from R&D collaboration projects related to robotic, cognitive systems.
• Excellent programming skills in Matlab, Python, C, C++
• Demonstrated history of engineering innovation.
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.