AI Developer (Job Code: CP)
- Writing modular, scalable and efficient code jointly developed with senior tech team on agreed architecture.
- Implementation of security and data protection while ingesting and analyzing "big data".
- Real-time integration of various data sources, ingestion (ETL - extract, transform, and load) of data through our data pipes, and execution of algo packs delivering insights back to client's systems.
- Liaising with frontend developers/vendors to support the backend data platform.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Working experience, especially in large-scale production environment.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Background in machine learning is advantageous. Additional experience in Node JS and React
- Experience in any one of the following fields is highly preferred:
- cloud computing platform
- database management (NoSQL preferred)
- distributed computing/lambda architecture
- Spark and HDFS
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd