AI Computer Vision Engineer - Permanent
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Work with team members to develop and implement AI projects, with a specialization in Image and Video Processing
- Master data analysis and other data science technologies to understand data and design model architecture.
- Work closely with data to optimize data systems and pipeline architecture.
- Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology.
- Identify and select AI/ML technologies to solve problems.
- Deploy and integrate AI models into back-end servers and build up front-end interfaces (website or APP).
- Cooperate with other departments to effectively use internal/external big data.
- Aggressively learn state-of-the-art technologies and read-up tier-1 research papers.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or any related field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in software development
- Good in programming and problem solving, familiar with Python or C++
- Familiar with Deep Neuron Network model like CNN, R-CNN, VGGNet, ResNet etc.
- Experience in Caffe or Tensorflow
- Experience on using OpenCV, OpenGL
- Experience on Camera 3A algorithm
- Experience on Kaggle competition and DNN model tuning
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955