Agile Software Architect - Payment Domain | Contract | Bank
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Create/refine technical design and system architecture depending on project/application context
- Manage various constraints while envisioning solutions for various project needs
- Study project needs and propose solutions while working with project managers, business and operational teams, business analysts and developers
- Deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications
- Maintain and manage CI/CD tooling; ensure high quality end to end monitoring
- Address various technical aspects of projects/information systems with architect and functional aspects with business analyst
- Align application architectural and technological decisions to enterprise architecture roadmap
- Liaise with business teams for clarification and understanding of requirements
- Provide detailed estimation and technical documentation of solutions
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with Project Manager / Business Analysts
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with Project Manager
- Mentor and coach other junior developers on technical aspects
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
- At least 10+ years of development experience in one of the following languages C, Java, Python, Golang
- Experience in designing and delivering green field project
- Experience in converting monolith to Microservices
- Experience in technologies: Elasticsearch / Kibana / logstash, anyone messaging system like MQ, Kafka, etc
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes or involvement in containerization projects
- Experience in handling Support and BAU activities
- Domain knowledge in payments and cash management
- Good understanding of coding principals is required.
- Good knowledge in Object-Orientated (OO) design and Design patterns is a must.
- Good knowledge of distributed systems
- Good Understanding of Memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Good Debugging skills and familiarity with C-language tools like GDB, Lint, Valgrind, etc.
- Proficient Understanding of code versioning tools. (such as GIT, SVN).
- Good Understanding with Web Servers (such as apache web server, cgi).
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449