AGILE Program/Project MANAGER (INSURANCE| MNC BANK | CONTRACT
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- To lead a medium to the large project team of internal and/or external resources to deliver specified program/project within agreed parameters.
- Projects likely to be complex so will involve significant benefit/risk to the organization.
- Projects may be stand-alone within a portfolio or may comprise a Workstream within the overall company program.
- Will take a leadership position within the division and within the organization.
- Responsibility to supervise and motivate project groups working in an agile environment, to enable them to complete assigned tasks within a set time, and to deliver top performance.
- Assist the Head of Project and Programme Management to build the execution and delivery capability in accordance with the organization's project management methodology and standards.
- Assist the Head of Project and Programme Management in ensuring the organization's governance framework is adhered to.
- Assist Department heads to develop Investment Feasibility for initiatives that have been agreed upon as part of the organization's roadmap.
- Develop and actively manage project plans in line with the organization's standards to ensure solutions are delivered within agreed parameters.
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan to take appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track.
- Manage the project spend within the approved budget.
- Work across multiple division/departments and are responsible for assigning work and getting the status of the work completed.
- Interact with company clients and understand their requirements.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Manage relationships across all business lines, global technical teams, and with external parties, defining requirements, agreeing on terms, and ensuring delivery in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters.
- Assist in team development by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Minimize exposure and risks by identifying and proactively managing, i.e., mitigation, financial and operating risks and issues affecting the project.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver Management Information and reports regularly to support decision-making.
- Provide prompt progress updates and communications.
- Assist with the management of resources (people, budget, technological) to ensure the division delivers the complete program of work to the organization.
- At least 8 years of experience in the financial services/insurance industry
- At least 5 years relevant experience at the Project Manager level with a demonstrable record of success
- Experience in Governance and Insurance
- Knowledge in IT would be good to have.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Degree or any related discipline
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Agile certification
- Project Management certifications like PMP and Prince2 would be good to have.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and MS Visio
- JIRA and Confluence
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449