Agile Program Manager/Technical Lead (Insurance | Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Manage programme strategy and the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
- Assist business stakeholders with the decomposition of complex business requirements
- Delivery, governance & reporting to stakeholders including the Product owner in the business, head of a service line or Product within Technology
- Drive the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) in line with corresponding transformation frameworks at the bank
- Ensure the technology program aligns to company strategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims
- Ensuring that all Technology practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the Programme
- Manage programme budgets, including headcount and software delivery capitalisation
- Manage negotiation with and management of, and service agreement monitoring of third-party contracts with Technology suppliers
- Manage the development and promotion of the technology portfolio and project management practices
- Work across business and technology to establish effective controls, procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage the reporting of progress, issues, dependencies and risks to committees and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent experience with large scale Enterprise technology migration and integration is good to have
- An understanding of Insurance product manufacturing and distribution processes and technology
- Excellent experience in managing large scale programmes operating in a global environment with good track record of business and IT delivery in a global, regional and local structure.
- Assess process and system use and focus on KPIs to track progress and manage changes
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Natural problem solver who makes decisions and prioritizes initiatives using data and facts
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities
- Proven leadership skills, with a track record of building and motivating high performance teams in the Technology space
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374