Agency to Perm Nurses (VARIOUS LOCATIONS)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2197171
Contract, Project Basis
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform daily nursing activities for the residents.
- To ensure all nursing care carried out complies with the nursing standards set by the Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to residents, while maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation. To order, pack, prepare, and serve all medication including injections for the residents.
- Responsible for the regular assessments of resident needs through the development, update, and evaluation of resident nursing care plan. To update the nursing progress notes for all residents daily to meet with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- Participate in all aspects of resident care, while continually ensuring the safety of residents. Ensure daily, the neatness of residents’ rooms (including chests of drawers, clothes etc.), utility rooms, toilets and bathrooms.
- Assist with serving of meals, nourishments, and dietary supplements.
- Min. Dip/Degree in Nursing
- SNB and BCLS valid
- Able to commit within short notice period
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd