Agency Development Manager
Agency Development Manager
Founded in 2017, with a group of 40+ between the ages of 21 - 28. We are a vibrant community with a strong core emphasis of knowledge to bridge the gap between our vision and tough competition.
We believe in grooming next generation of leaders to be more adept in using financial knowledge to better people's lives. Well versed in core competencies in Funds, we aim to help our clients achieve their targeted financial goals with knowledge of financial concepts which has been successful in helping our client achieve their intended financial objective with proven track records.
We had been actively launching campaigns & initiatives collaborating with their business partners to enhance client’s portfolio targeting specific channels like Medical, Health & Fitness, Education, Lifestyle.
If you’re analytical, meticulous and customer/results-oriented, we’d like to meet you.
How are we different?
There is NO roadshow
There is NO door to door knocking
There is NO on street canvassing for survey
There is NO need to approach your warm market
With multiple business collaboration to create opportunities.
The organisation had successfully been generating leads for their people, hence there is no need for such prospecting activities.
The Takeaway & What you will learn?
● CMFAS 6 Papers Certification (By AXA)
● Personal Wealth Management (Risk management & Investments)
● Wealth Protection Strategy (Risk Management)
● Wealth Distribution & Wealth Accumulation Strategies
● Property Planning
● Investment Management
● Companies Employee Benefits
● Corporate Business Retention Strategy (Boost company productivity)
● Hand-on portfolio management, valuation and returns analysis to support investment decisions
● Neuro-linguistic Programme (NPL) skills
● Leadership training and development
● Look out for New Business Opportunity
● Innovate ideas for Marketing Strategies
● Analyse clients’ financial statuses (e.g. income, expenses and liabilities)
● Maintain and enforce structure while optimizing organisational
● Develop strategic and execute the business plan
● Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. investments, property)
● Develop sound plans and budgets for clients
● Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs
● Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions
● Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products
● Candidate with CMFAS papers or CFA are preferred | Undergraduates are welcome to apply
● Candidate must possess at least a GCE 'A' Level / Local Diploma / Degree qualification or equivalent
● Ability to analyse financial information and comply with regulations
● Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
● Good working and learning attitude and willing to step out of comfort zone
● Ability to perform under stress and tight deadlines
The Experience & Benefits
● Performance Recognition
● First-hand experience to meet and work with stakeholders
● Rotation to various job scope to widen the exposure in any possible area
● Attractive remuneration package: Monthly basic allowance (up to $5000) + high commission and bonuses.
● Professional development through a comprehensive training and development program will be provided.
● 1 to 1 Mentorship programme