Aesthetics Clinic Specialist (consultant)
• To provide direct support and assistance for the facility’s doctors. • To prepare equipment or other instruments for a doctor or assist with procedures • To provide direct care to patients, including administering medication or treatments, such as ; change the dressing on a wound, apply topical treatments, or administer medication via intravenous methods or direct injection.
• To assist doctor in Aesthetics procedure (training will be provided if needed)
• Assit to dispense medications from GP/ Aesthetics when instructed. (training will be provided if needed)
• To provide high standard of customer service to patients
• To clean up and sterilize all the equipments used after each procedure.
• Conduct daily check for all the temperature on the fridges.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Healthcare – Nurse / Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
• At least 1 years of working experience is required for this position.
• Knowledge in Aesthetic Industry is an advantage
• Pleasant personality, and hardworking
• Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings
• Ability to communicate in English
• Attractive Aesthetics and Medical Benefits
• Attractive Remuneration Package and Commission
• Attractive Leaves Benefit
• In-House Training provided
• Uniform provided
• Insurance Coverage
• Fun and Enjoyable Working Environment
Interested candidates may kindly CALL 91466759 (Carrie) or 81530975 (Adeline)
Thank you for applying.
ASTUTE MEDICAL CENTRE PTE LTD