GOODRICH AEROSPACE PTE LTD | Date Posted: 8-Jan-2019
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for stripping, cleaning, inspecting, assembling, painting, testing, lock-wiring, VDU operation, general and equipment maintenance in accordance to the Component Maintenance Manual.
- Abide by the quality control/assurance techniques including, where appropriate, signing off own work (i.e. certifies that the work completed conforms), by use of a stamp
- Responsible for all verification activities affecting quality, undertaken in accordance with requirements of the Quality Manual, Company Operating Procedures and the Approvals granted by the Quality Manager.
- Report all product and system non-conformance within the team(s) to the Quality Assurance and Operation/Engineering Managers.
- Strictly adhere to system procedures e.g. ISO 9000 / Airworthiness.
- Responsible for meeting the committed Estimate Delivery Date (EDD) and turnaround times through high efficiency and productivity.
- Liaise with the Material / Logistics Department on matters pertaining to spares requirements for the product(s) with a view to minimize spares shortages.
- Promptly update all information in the Visibility Board.
- Participate in “best practices” to ensure ongoing cost reductions through efficiency improvement and process re-engineering
- Participate in all effective prevention and / or corrective actions.
- Consistently contribute and participate in the Total Quality movement and work team improvement projects.
- Responsible for the work team(s) health, safety and environment issues
- Complies with all US and Singapore Export Control Regulations
- Might be required to handle US Export Controlled Hardware and Technology
- Complies with all Environment, Health & Safety policies and regulations.
- Minimum NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Engineering / Aerospace related courses
- Relevant experience in Aerospace industry will be an added advantage
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in SAP
- Able to interpret basic schematic diagrams