Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our Client a well establish MNC, in the IT field is looking for AEM Developer to join their dynamic team.
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program .
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
- Ensure codes comply with security guidelines
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT-related disciplines.
- 3 years of extensive experience in Java EE, Adobe Experience Manager Sites and Forms.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd