- Tremendous learning and career development opportunities
- Work alongside a talented and diverse workforce
- A company that places people at the heart of the strategy
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be working on IT projects in the banking industry with a focus on Wealth Management/Social Media area.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing Java/API services as well as developing new custom components and templates
- Building and maintaining web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Troubleshooting issues on existing applications hosted in AEM
- Integration to different external systems using APIs
- Implementation & integration of adobe analytics platform to the AEM ecosystem
- You have at least 3 years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 6.2 and above
- You have strong Java/J2EE background in both frontend web design and AEM integration
- You possess hands-on experience with AEM building blocks - templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles
- You have experience with Headless API, Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, AEM workflows and DAM
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/Maven/GitHub) is required.
- Prior exposure to the following domains: Internet Banking, Digital Asset Management, Social Media integration will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in database queries like SQL, Mongo DB, Oracle and integrating AEM with other products and vendors will be a plus.
- You ideally have knowledge of Adobe communities and social component framework
- You are goal-driven and show high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd