Advisory Consultant (Data Analytics)
We are looking for an Advisory Consultant (Data Analytics) for permanent role for one of our leading IT client based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD 10000 – 12000/ Month
Job type: Long Term Renewable Contract
Location: Changi Business Park, Singapore
- Work closely with customers to understand customer requirements, design and develop application and data architectures & solutions and communicate with cross functional teams to drive Cloud Native application, Analytics and AI/ML initiatives
- Lead a team of consultants consisting of DevOps and Data Engineers, Application and Big Data/AI Architects and Data Scientists & Analysts and build Application Transformation, Big Data and AI/ML capability to ensure readiness as required
- Work with Global and Enterprise account teams and Southeast Asia consulting leadership to drive adoption of cloud native application and AI/ML solutions during pre-sales engagements and post-sales delivery
- Masters/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering and related fields or equivalent practical experiences.
- 10+ years hands on experience leading design, development and implementation of Big Data Analytics, Data Science Models and AI/ML solutions to customers, including experience in managing a team of consultants
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing and testing end to end big data projects with expertise in design and tuning of data warehouse, Batch and Realtime ETL/ELT and modern data architecture. Delivered with technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, NoSQL (MongoDB etc), ETL Tools (Talend, Informatica etc), Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server etc), MPP Databases (Greenplum, Teradata etc) and Data Science Toolkits (R, Python, SAS etc) to support large scale BI, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Experience with data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc) and data governance & security is preferred
- Experience with Application Transformation projects in migrating applications to cloud native platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Red Hat OpenShift is preferred
- Pre-sales and Post-sales Delivery Experience in the Financial Services Domain is preferred
- Experience with IoT Data System Implementation is a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge in Cloud Computing and Cloud Native Application Development on-premise and on public cloud
- Ability to provide thought leadership and lead enterprise application & data strategies and capable of building business case to justify TCO, ROI and enablement considerations
Interested candidates can share their resume at recruitment at aryansolutions dot tech or call at T +65 67087429 Ext: 221 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.R1110177
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd