Adviser - Customer Service (Commercial Vehicles)
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 22-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
We are looking for a dedicated Adviser- Customer Service to be part of our Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles customer service team. You will be part of our highly customer centric team, attending the needs and requirements of our clientele to achieve high levels of customer happiness. Being in a dynamic environment, you are expected to adapt, pick up and apply new skills and knowledge which will be necessary to your success in this role.
- Attend to customers' requests for bookings, enquiries and complaints through various channels, in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers to establish the service or repair needs for their vehicles and translate these job requirements into comprehensive quotations for their agreement
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with the customers and really committing to increase customers' engagement level
- Follow-up with the workshop on pending jobs to ensure adherence to completion timelines, and keep customers updated on the status of their vehicles
- Provide accurate and valid information with appropriate solutions and alternatives to handle customers' requirements and complaints
- Capture customers' feedback on the service levels, and present findings for Management's review
- Assist the Customer Service Manager in evaluating and improving the current practices and processes
To be considered for this position, you should possess a NITEC in Automotive Technology and above, with preferably 2 years of customer service experience in a similar role. Proficient in MS Office and meticulous with numbers and details.
Are you are a customer centric person and love to meet people? Do you have a strong inclination to achieve customer happiness through delivering excellent service? Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with multiple partners to derive solutions for customer issues? We welcome you to apply in now.
About the Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more. (You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).
Cycle & Carriage Singapore