Advertising Sales Manager
We are looking for Advertising Sales Manager for a permanent Full Time opportunity for one of client based in Singapore
Salary: Open for discussion
● Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
● Responsible for developing and managing relationships with existing customers in the assigned territories
● Create proposals and presentations
● Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns (both print & digital) from start to finish
● Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
● Effectively manage the sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
● Achieve/Exceed weekly, monthly and yearly sales target
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions and conferences
● Previous successful sales prospecting experience OR a strong interest in a selling● Strong organizational and time management skills
● Must be digitally savvy, independent, through, proactive, result-oriented and a team player with positive attitude.
● Willingness to travel
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment@aryansearch dot com or call at +65 67087429 Ext 200 for confidential discussion.
EA PERSONNEL: SHERVANI VIKRAM
EA REGISTRATION NUMBER: R1110177
LICENSEE: ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD / LICENSE NO. 13C6405
For all other jobs please visit our site: http://aryansearch.com/jobs
Aryan Search Pte Ltd
Aryan Search was formed in 2008, with HQ in Singapore and offices across the region. We are a rapidly growing award winning company that offers specialist recruitment consulting services to top class companies, regionally and globally. We cover all areas of Permanent, Contract and Temporary recruitment with a vertical and account driven approach allowing us to adapt and innovate to tailor for our client and candidate needs alike Top recruiters source top talent We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the absolute best talent for our clients. It’s vital that we have dedicated, committed recruiters who are passionate about being experts in their vertical markets. We see the importance of selecting the right recruiter, training and coaching them and allowing them to be free to follow the pulse of the industry.