Advertising Product Manager
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As an Advertising Product Manager, you will be part of the Digital Ad Product team and responsible for growing digital advertising and marketing solutions, with an initial focus around performance-based and audience extension solutions. The role needs to manage multiple projects in parallel.
Your responsibilities include:
Lead Ad Product Development
- Developing and executing plans for new ad solutions around the performance-based solution, and audience extension through external media.
- Working with Internal Tech, Product, & Ops teams, alongside external partners and vendors.
Manage Ad Product Portfolio
- Monitoring and improving existing ad solutions through data analysis and experiments.
- Managing operational issues together with Ops Manager, while providing requirements for technical development and resolution.
- Actively participating in evangelizing the advantages of your portfolio internally to the Sales teams and externally to the clients.
Participate in strategic decision and monitoring
- Developing digital ad strategy with the Management and the Digital Ad Product team to contribute towards divisional goals.
- Reporting on key metrics and analysis that contribute towards the key organizational goals.
Continue to build subject matter expertise
- Actively participating in industry activities, including events, conferences, courses, and trade organizations.
- You have at least a Diploma and Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 3 years of experience within the Marketing industry.
- You possess a strong understanding of Programmatic Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), or Social Media Marketing.
- You have a strong understanding of the needs of CMO and marketers.
- You demonstrate strong analytics capabilities and the ability to utilize digital and web technology.
- You have a great understanding of user and consumer behaviour (to shape ad product design)
- You are a good storyteller who can communicate product stories.
- You are a strong individual contributor who is a team player with a collaborative and transparent approach.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/90310311
Snaphunt Pte Ltd