Takashimaya Singapore Limited| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Co-ordinate & liaise with design house and in-house departments on advertising jobs
- Vetting of posters, advertisements and mailers
- Planning of production schedule and booking of advertisements
- Monitor and co-ordinate advertising deadlines
- Knowledge of BTL and ATL and digital media is an added advantage
- Handle administrative works for advertising
- Able to manage heavy workflow efficiently and well-organized
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of advertisement
- Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience in advertising and printing firm.
Takashimaya Singapore Limited