The advancement executive will be primarily responsible for assisting the Chief Advancement Officer in daily tasks in support of the Advancement Office and serving as primary liaison to the SAS Foundation Ltd. and the Singapore American School Foundation boards. Foundation work will include administrative aspects including meeting preparation and record keeping as well as project-oriented work that will ensure board members’ productivity (briefings, list generation, etc.) The advancement executive also works at the front desk of the advancement office and responsible for dealing with routine inquiries that arise in this capacity. Alongside the other members of the Advancement team, the advancement coordinator will participate in other projects as assigned.
- Serve as primary liaison to SAS Foundation Ltd. and Singapore American School Foundation boards
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of the foundations, including but not limited to meeting arrangements, minutes and follow-up; regulatory filings; coordination with iServe and ISS
- Provide support to the members of the foundation boards so that the members can effectively serve as volunteers for fundraising and alumni relations purposes, including prospect lists, event logistics and arrangements, etc.
- Manage and track prospect activity for the CAO and Superintendent using Veracross donor and alumni database and other prospect management tools to proactively forecast and schedule meetings and solicitations
- Draft written proposals
Advancement Office Administration
- Responsible for the overall administration of the Advancement office, including vendor management, expense reimbursement, supply ordering, budget tracking and management, etc.
- Responsible for recordkeeping and gift processing, entry, and reporting in Veracross donor and alumni database.
- Periodic gift reconciliation in collaboration with IServe and ISS.
- Assist alumni relations with projects, alumni data, and communication
- Welcome walk-ins and scheduled visitors to the Advancement Office.
- Responds to routine queries from current and prospective donors.
- Shares responsibility for data integrity and recordkeeping in the school’s donor and alumni database.
- Shares responsibility for reporting and analysis on the school’s donor and alumni database.
- Attends staff meetings and participates in organization- and office-wide planning activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above job description is only indicative of the broad set of duties and responsibilities. Distribution of tasks is assigned by the supervisor. Other tasks may be assigned on the job, as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Major benefits include excellent medical coverage, group life and short-term disability, AWS, use of extensive school libraries, and opportunities for continued professional growth.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Some experience in, or interest in learning about advancement
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Flawless attention to detail
- Ability to independently and proactively manage and coordinate projects, including multiple concurrent assignments
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Core computer skills in word processing, database management, spreadsheets and electronic communications
- Ability to learn and use specialized software
Please apply online at http://www.hirebridge.com/jobseeker2/viewdetailintra.asp?cid=6379&come=IN&joblistid=507534
SAS only considers applications that are submitted online.
Singapore American School