Advanced Ultrasound Tutor | $5500-$6000
- Act as a highly skilled facilitator of ultrasound learning, working with clients to meet their individual learning needs
- Lecture across the majority of courses per the Tutor Roster – skills dependent.
- Engage in self-development, learning new content and lectures, to facilitate learning for the participants
- Prepare and deliver assessment events as required by the curriculum
- Review client’s images and provide constructive feedback
- Conduct morning preparations, setting up room and scanning bay, PowerPoint, resources and equipment required for classes that day
- Ensure scanning bay is cleaned, tidy and restocked at the end of the day
- Print and hand out information sheets for clients if required
- Respond to inquiries from clients by e-mail or phone as needed by General Manager
- Order and prepare phantoms if required by Education Manager
- Allocate resources such as lecture rooms, bays, tutor and groups as requested
- Ensure End of Day Tasks are completed prior to finishing
- Take daily informal inventory on resources, noting and communicating need for repair and or replacement
- Collate information from feedback forms and communicate appropriately, escalating critical feedback as a priority
- Immediately address concerns and or source responses for any questions from attendees and clients
- Ensure own roster through regular checks to the program and tutor timetable, located online
- Escalate to the Education Manager any program inconsistencies including but not limited to; timing, volunteer bookings, content, flow, client feedback and registrant numbers, for immediate resolution
- Deliver quality handover notes regarding individual students, communicating how they are doing and what further assistance may be required
- Ensure CME expectations are met
- Manage self-learning to ensure tutors stay at the forefront of ultrasound developments and education
- Promote and maintain awareness and compliance to health and safety regulation and legislation
- Maintain a positive attitude and act at all times as an ambassador for the Company
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as requested by the Education Manager from time to time
- Consistently review procedures for potential improvement and escalation to the Education Manager
- Manage and be accountable for own time and role expectations
- Minimum 5years full-time qualified ultrasound experience
- In depth knowledge of anatomy and pathology
- A comprehensive range of ultrasound experience across many anatomical systems. Areas we teach include upper abdomen, obstetrics, gynaecology, vascular, cardiac, small parts, emergency and point-of-care. Experience across all of these is not a pre-requisite however a breadth of experience is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office program and other general office equipment
- Experience in Training and Education is desirable.
Job Code: C005-1
As this position is urgent, kindly email your detailed CV with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job.
K&L Manpower Pte. Ltd.