Advanced Technology Lab Head
- Opportunity to lead and support the execution of interdisciplinary research and development programs
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
The ATL Department focuses on the development of software, algorithms in AI, machine learning, immersive tech, analytics to provide advanced capabilities across multiple business division utilizing state of the art technologies.
As the ATL Head, you are expected to develop, lead, and support the execution of interdisciplinary research and development programs utilizing advanced machine learning, immersive technologies, media tech. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Forming partnerships and collaboration with academia and industry leaders
- Preparation and execution of department budgets, strategic planning, and staff and resource development and utilization.
This position may be filled by either a Research Faculty or Research and Development Engineer.
- You possess Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering with 10 years of experience.
- You must have a strong Systems Engineering background with a working knowledge across media technology, deep learning, algorithms. Experience in rapid prototyping of software systems is highly desired.
- You demonstrated track record of interdisciplinary research and development leading to successful technology transition.
- You have the ability to network and collaborate with University, faculty, startups and industry leaders who are engaged in this area.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, and are adept at leading and working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/66088064
Snaphunt Pte Ltd