ADT Process Integration Engineer
Req. ID: 114503
The ADT (advanced development team) Process Integration Engineer, in close collaboration with other OCT-BE Functional Groups, Product Eng’g, Central Planning and HVM Site, is responsible for the effective and efficient execution of new product transfer from NPN (new product notification) to high volume manufacturing. The success of this position will be assessed by the timely Post Electrical readiness for first ES/QS build and the ability to ramp the product to minimum, predefined yield and quality targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK
Execute the NPI Business Process
- Drive the introduction of the new product through the Advance Package Qualification Process (APQP).
- Work closely with other NPI groups, HVM sites, other OCT-BE groups and other relevant organizations to ensure seamless transition into High Volume Manufacturing within the stipulated time and meeting minimum yield & quality expectations.
- Create and communicate Process of Record, TRA, PDSS and other relevant documents for each new products
- Collaborate with development groups (ex: APTD, PE) to enable on-time qualification of new product/packaging solution, e.g. HMC, 3DI, 32DP etc. Develop strategic solutions and roadmaps through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide leadership in problem analysis and resolution at network level. Work with groups outside of your department to identify and close technical gaps related to new product integration.
- Be the subject matter expert of the NPI business process and system and develop strategies to drive continuous improvement.
- Support Customer Samples, Engineering Samples, Quality Samples or other Controlled Engineering builds for new products/packages
Maintain Communication and Customer Relation
- Be the point of contact pertaining to all aspects on NPI of assigned products/packages, regardless of manufacturing geographical locations
- Represent Post-E or PECE at key interdepartmental meetings such as New Product Kickoffs, Project Teams and/or Customer Response Teams (CRT)
- Present New Product and Strategic Product plans to department leadership and technical groups
- Provide feedback from department Product Teams on product validation to external groups, and broker joint solutions between global technical teams
- Develop, validate and document the configuration requirement, baseline plan and/or model in relation to MOR (Model of Record), POR (Plan or Process of Record), TOR (Tool of Record) and BOM (Bill of Materials) for the new or transferred products and packages.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Experience in backend engineering process (post electrical is preferred) or package development preferred
- Demonstrated track record of strong project management and problem solving skills
- Good technical knowledge in component test or/or module manufacturing process
- Excellent data analysis, statistical analysis, data interpretation skills
- Proven ability to make sound data-driven decisions. Organize and apply due-diligence in day to day task.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Project Management Software or any equivalent software.
- With good oral and written English communication skill
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-IT1 ||
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Statistics, Engineering, Data
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.