Administrator (Supply Chain)
- Manufacturing Company
- 5 working days, office hours
- East / West Area
- $2200 - $2500
Our client, a manufacturing company is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced candidate to join their expanding team as an Administrator (Supply Chain).
- Perform sales administrative and order management functions
- Co-ordinate with senior in quotation, tender documentation, invoice, and payment-related activities
- Work closely with the in-house production, operation and logistics personnel to process customers’ orders.
- Maintain the stock & prepare stock inventory report
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, such as monthly report and budget report
- Liaise with forwarders for delivery bookings, confirmation and documentation of suppliers and customers’ orders.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned
Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, office hours
Location: East / West Area
Salary: Up to $2500 per month (Based on experience)
Interested applicants, please send your resumes with contact details in word format to:
Corinne Wong Sher Min (CEI Registration No: R1767774)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (ATTN: Corinne Wong Sher Min)
For any further enquiries please call Corinne Wong Sher Min at Tel: 6385 6696.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.
Celecti is a forward thinking recruitment firm working across a wide range of industries and sectors. In Celecti, we understand how to fill the “talent” gap for you. To secure the “right” fit so that your organization continues to grow and stay ahead of the competition. Job seekers that wish to successfully nail down the right job have to do one thing: be the right fit. Unless they are working closely with recruiting experts that keep their finger on job market’s pulse, securing a job offer can take longer than expected. Clients like our collaborative approach and transparent processes in helping them to get the right fit. So talk to us or send in your resume.