Administrator - Sales
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Team
- Perform administrative functions within the Department, make discretionary decisions and interface with all appropriate Departments on the property.
- Correlate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer correspondence and compose meeting minutes, memoranda and letters.
- Prepare Sales Contract letters.
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver messages.
- Coordinate Director’s schedule and make appointments.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve facilities and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of supportive documents.
- Gather reference materials, compile and type statistical reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Input and update account information in system.
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar file to insure required reports are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Order office supplies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director.
- Represent Marina Bay Sands in a positive and professional manner.
- Diploma or Degree
- Two years minimum experience in an office setting.
- Working knowledge of both MS Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Delphi a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral