We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to manage and support the daily operations of the administrative and finance functions of our training operations. You will be working at the heart of our training academy to create a positive, nurturing environment and be responsible for communicating with participants and corporate clients.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
Your goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
What does the job entails . . .
- Provide administrative and finance support
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate courses’ schedules and logistical needs to ensure smooth operation of all training programmes
- Carry out and ensure smooth operation of administrative support on course registration, payment/refund, and other general administrative and finance enquiries
- Provide pre-training preparatory support to Training & Development Department and adult educators
- Ensure prompt documentation of training and assessment records, reports, and any feedbacks to meet the expected established service level
- Execute seamless post-training administrative support to participants, corporate clients, and potential customers
- Facilitate post-training advisory support to participants
- Administer and facilitate printing and distribution of certificates
- Maintain a register of qualified adult educators (trainers, assessors, and curriculum developers)
- Collaborate with respective stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure all administrative and training requirements are optimally satisfied and delivered
We are looking for a suitable candidate with the following . . .
- A minimum of 1-year experience as an administrator in a training organisation
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Basic Book-keeping skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- A recognised diploma, though bachelor degree is preferred
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Concorde Security Pte Ltd