Administrator - Human Resource Services
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Up to S$4k/ Administrator - HR Services / CBD / Contract role
Our client is a Dutch company in the banking industry. We are looking for individual who thrive in a fast-paced environment as an Administrator - Human Resource Services.
- Placing and monitoring Job Ads
- Screening of candidates
- Scheduling of interviews
- Sending Confirmation and renewal reminders to supervisors
- Tracking of staff movements
- Proper maintenance of employees' personal files
- Follow up on medical checkup and credit checks
- Ensure timely submissions of documents
- Coordination between finance and payroll for tax normalization and working with relocation vendors
- Any other Administrative Responsibilities
- Degree in HR / Business Administration with at least 3 years' experience in HR administrative function
- Excellent verbal/written communication and equipped with excellent problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Nurshafiqa binte Anwar (R1770562) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating position as the subject title. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652