Administrator - Food Admin
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide high-level professional secretarial and administrative support by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Write or draft correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Review incoming correspondence; initiate replies as appropriate; route matters requiring action by other Departments and follow up to ensure actions are completed.
- Prepare purchase orders and lease for requested equipment and supplies. Co-ordinate with the respective vendors and department in relation to paperwork, office equipment and sundries and set delivery according to usage.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain and promote efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- Record and/or transcribe minutes of meetings and produce documents in draft or final format (if and when required).
- Receive calls and/or greet visitors, take and relay messages, respond to requests for information; provide information or direct caller/visitor to appropriate individual.
- Maintain and/or create files or record keeping systems. Sort, label, file and retrieve documents or other materials.
- Monitor, track and follow up on documentation, case files or other assignments to ensure appropriate timelines are met and actions completed.
- Establish and maintain effective communication, coordination and rapport with Team Members and Management.
- Monitor media reports and inform Executive Management accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials and project the Company’s professional reputation
- Perform any other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet Explorer.
- Minimum of five years solid experience in similar capacity.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently, meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Responsible, accountable and discreet with sensitive / confidential information.
- Possess a positive work attitude: committed, enthusiastic, outgoing, and helpful; be willing to learn, to participate and to assist others.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Possess well groomed, professional appearance at all times.