Are you exceptional at administrative support and looking to progress your career at a Food Testing laboratory that is on a growth path?
If you possess emotional intelligence and have relationship management skills, then we are eager to speak with you about this Admin Support role. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus, and medical benefits. We also offer continuous development to enable you to achieve your professional goals.
- Broadly manage all incoming customer queries and requests received by the Company through telephone, email, and fax. (e.g. answering phone call)
- Liaise with a variety of parties (e.g. Lab and Accounts departments) to resolve and respond to customer queries.
- Assist in preparing cost quotations, and send to clients.
- Periodically support the Accounts Department in following up with outstanding accounts.
- Assist with sample collection requests received from clients.
- Assist with other administrative tasks (e.g. data entry) as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with also the ability to speak in Mandarin with our Chinese Medicine clients;
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the capacity to manage client relationships;
- Ability to quickly understand business processes;
- 2-3 years of related experience required. Whilst studies in Biotechnology/Food Science or a related field would be an advantage, it is not required;
- Time management and multi-task skills required; and
- Proficient in MS Office;
- 5.5 day work week (including alternate Saturdays);
- Office location is at Woodlands.
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd