- Provides administrative project or process support to relieve and assist department managers or staff of administrative details and duties.
- Responsibilities may include general department duties such as ordering office supplies, sorting mail, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, etc., as well as executing and reporting on research and data analysis projects.
- May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
- Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
- May be required to perform duties of a critical or confidential nature.
- Evaluates department administrative assignments and determines actions required
- Administrative tasks involve analysis and new/customized approaches
- Solves complex administrative and technical problems requiring breadth/depth of knowledge
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically minimum of 5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Singapore : Singapore : Singapore
Job ID : 31843