Administrative Manager/ Administrator
As Administrative Manager of the Conservatory, the candidate will play a key role in collaborating with the school leaders in matters pertaining to (including but not limited to) finance, marketing and branding, student recruitment, human resource management, facility management, day-to-day operations and general administration of the school. This position is a critical and all-rounded one in which the candidate can acquire skills in all facets of organisational administration in a dynamic and fast-evolving environment.
Key roles and responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the school
- Manage general administration of the school
- Student affairs management
- Basic facility management
- Ensure timely provision of all resources, equipment and learning materials
- Maintain and update records including student information, contracts, financial, administrative, examination records.
- Liaise with the Recruitment Division to ensure successful student recruitment and on-boarding of new students
- Management of all academic and performance classes and events, including masterclasses, workshops and other outreach events.
- Liaise promptly with the HR division for management of all policy-related issues and disciplinary actions.
- Liaise closely with the marketing /PR department for timely update of all promotional materials and events preparations, to upkeep institutional branding
- Liaise closely with the Academic advisors for execution, processing and proper distribution of examinations, assessments and other graded information.
- Attend and keep record of all faculty meetings, events, and other notable
- Budget management for the institution, including reimbursement and expense management.
- Management of Visiting Artists engagements
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met as outlined by relevant government organisations, addressing all and any requests and reports to be submitted with accuracy and detail.
- A university degree in any discipline can be considered, especially in the field of education administration, music education or general education.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in education administration or related field preferred
- A background in music is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well with young students and professionals alike
- A keen interest and/or ability in project management would be an advantage
- Microsoft office and other basic computer skills required